Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Join our Kahr Facebook group KAHR ARMS NATION

Default Join our Kahr Facebook group KAHR ARMS NATION

Hi, I admin the largest Kahr related Facebook group KAHR ARMS NATION and it would be great to have members from this forum to join in on the action. We just reached 1000 members! Thank you and please delete if this isn't allowed.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1158264947549473/
    Last edited by KahrArmsNation; 06-13-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Sounds like a good thing, but sorry, I don't/won't do facebook. Big virus...............

Congratulations on reaching 1000 members! And yes, I'm one of them.

Kahr Arms Nation isn't competition to this site, but it compliments it well. It's a quick way to stay in touch with friends and fellow Kahr addicts. Nice folks there, and many belong here as well.

Lots of newbie Kahr owners there with lots of questions. For those not familiar with Facebook, it's kind of like reading the headlines on a newspaper, but then coming here for more details. Trying to scroll back for information can be problematic, and it's certainly not as easy as here.

It's a win/win situation - and lots of fun!

Edited to include group link. Thank you all. Its not meant as competition whatsoever.

Devon

What breed of sheep y'all got over there?

Asking for a friend.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Sorry, but I don't do social media, period.

Facebook is a no no with me also.
    NRA Benefactor

No social media here.

I'm afraid you won't find a whole lot of Facebook/social media folks on here, me included. Seems to be pretty important for younger folks, though. Pretty sure most of the members on here would much rather meet in person with a few adult libations about once a week or so rather than online but it is what it is.

I know it's not for everybody but there is no doubt that Facebook is the most popular social media outlet and most people are on it in one way or another. If you don't need it for whatever reason, that's on you but for me, and most of America, it's how we connect with people. The comment "I can't do social media whatsoever" is pretty funny cuz this very forum is a form of social media.

Our group is strictly kahr. We do not allow posts about anything other than kahr guns. Any other discussion is quickly deleted. Random pro gun news articles, the latest mass shooting, it's not allowed in our group. This cleans things up and makes info much easier to find. Unlike larger, less maintained groups where information is regurgitated over and over.

Join if you'd like, we'd be happy to have you. Right now, we're doing a giveaway to celebrate breaking 1k. If not, that's ok too.

Devon