CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Kahr Shop

Thread: Smoking Deal

Default Smoking Deal

I picked up a Taurus TCP 738 a few weeks ago from a co-worker for a hard to pas up price of $120!!! Came with the original box, paperwork, and key. Also came with a box of Hornady Critical Defense and some FMJs. I did buy a kydex IWB holster, an extra magazine, and 2 pierce magazine extensions. Extremely pleased with the firearm and the price. It's actually lighter than my CW380. Love them both honestly so I will hold on to the two.

CW9 1000 rounds * CW380 950 rounds
    www.jdlautodesign.com

How does it shoot?
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Good deal indeed! I have a TCP also, and it shoots great, you'll like yours. For only having very rudimentary sights it's surprisingly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    How does it shoot?
    I was surprised how well it shot despite the small sights as Ken mentioned. I think the sights are my only complaint but not a big deal to me for a back up gun
    CW9 1000 rounds * CW380 950 rounds
    www.jdlautodesign.com

I have an original model with an "A" serial number. I won it at a local sportsman's bash and picked it over an LCP cause it just felt better in my hand. It has been pretty much flawless and surprisingly accurate at 7 yds. I did add a Crimson Trace and that definitely helps. I carry it pretty much everday in a Remora holster when I run the dogs. You got a great deal one a great little pistol.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

It's not ment to be a target pistol, but a quick grab and save your asp at the last second pistol. Just like the Kahr P380 series, only a heck of a lot cheaper, great deal!!
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Excellent.

Good deal. I just put one on layaway at Whittakers guns. They are $145 plus $15 shipping but it only comes with one mag.

Quote Originally Posted by franco45 View Post
    Good deal. I just put one on layaway at Whittakers guns. They are $145 plus $15 shipping but it only comes with one mag.
    That's the big issue that I had with mine. It took me forever to find a second magazine when I bought my TCP several years ago. Midway was back ordered, and it took me 2 cycles to be able to order one from them because I didn't see the email notifications until later at night. I haven't checked lately, possibly they are now in stock.

Mecgar now makes mags for the TCP. Greg Cote LLC has them for $14.95.