Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bawanna and forum

Default Bawanna and forum

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/san...id=mailsignout
    What does this forum think. Try to quell your emotions and articulate your position on whether or not tis case, if brought to court, should be/ shouldn't be heard.
    I am the Living Man

I think it should not be heard. No Case.
    You may not like someone or the message they have, but the TV news does nothing wrong by interviewing them. Remember when David Duke was running for office? I'm sure there where folks that did not want to see him on TV either.
    NRA Benefactor

Alex Jones can be accessed every day of the year online. Why would having him on a network tv show be any different? No one has to watch the interview.

It kinda makes me wonder if the families want to keep something hidden.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

This follows the same theory that our government would destroy two towers full of 3000 plus people, just to have justification for attacking/killing a terrorist/country.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

I have to abstain from comment other than there were too many lies and conflicting statements. The photo's of parents laughing happily and then putting on their sad face for the interviews.
    The media ranks right up there with lawyers in my book these days.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It is not beyond belief that the Government will create "events" to provide them cause to carry out their agenda, whatever it may be. After reviewing the Trade Center destruction, it makes me believe Bush knew in advance what would happen. His cover excuse was reading My Pet Goat to school kids didn't convince me any different. Hiding all evidence of Sandy Hook from public view and then tearing down the school building didn't set well with me either.

So.............do you feel the 1st amendment would be on trial if this case went to court?
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    It is not beyond belief that the Government will create "events" to provide them cause to carry out their agenda, whatever it may be. After reviewing the Trade Center destruction, it makes me believe Bush knew in advance what would happen. His cover excuse was reading My Pet Goat to school kids didn't convince me any different. Hiding all evidence of Sandy Hook from public view and then tearing down the school building didn't set well with me either.
    This right here. Tearing down the whole school seemed incredibly senseless to me. That was the camel that broke my back and made me think it didn't even really happen.

Far as 1st amendment on trial, I think lying should be put on trial. Fake news should have consequences.
    It's even more the media's agenda than the governments agenda.
    Ovomit could do nothing wrong even though he broke rules that haven't even been created yet. President Trump can do nothing right even though he's actually doing or trying to do what he said he would. He's working to drain the swamp, the media is opposing him every step of the way.

This confirms that one man can't change a whole lot. All the professional politicians will oppose anything that might negatively effect their gravy train.
    I still have hope that he'll keep going and get as much done as he can. At least he respects the country, the flag and our military. That's a huge improvement all by itself. And his wife doesn't make me throw up in my mouth a little bit looking at her. Drool a bit perhaps but that's a huge huge improvement too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Freedom of Religion needs some serious looking into. It is allowing our country to be changed in ways that are not compatible with life as we know it now.

Congrats to NBC. They got Megan Kelly. Soooo happy for them. As for the lawsuit? No comment.