Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decisions, decisions

Everyone....just stop it!
    Now i'm needing another revolver.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    Congratulations! I really liked the Tactical... good shooter, but humongous. It became redundant when I got a G-21 SF, and I sold it. I can't afford to "collect" guns.

I had a 6" SS Security Six that I sold after finally buying an S&W 66... 6"... regretted that decision... back in the 70's.
    Thanks Wynn The Tactical is a large pistol, but I don't find it objectionably so, especially when compared to my USP or CZ P-09.
    I've a 6" SS Security Six and it's my favorite .357 of those I own.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    The Ruger Six Series are among the best wheelguns ever produced in America. Bought this Service Six .357 new in 1975. Gave it to one of my sons 20 years ago - it is as soldid as ever and shoots great. the frame has turned that odd purplish color as some old revolvers do (Ruger and S&W that I know of personally).

I'd love to have a stainless Speed Six with the shorter barrel.

Nice Service Six Armybrat! The Speed Six I just acquired has touch of purple tint in certain light, if you squint just right.
    I've a blued Speed Six with a 2.75" barrel, but wouldn't mind having a stainless one either.

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Like this???????????????????????????????
    Yep

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Many Ruger lovers seek out that purplish color when searching for a firearm to purchase. If they get more colorful as time goes on, all the better..........................................

Nice pistols OP! I hate it when I see two, but can really only afford one....the "plastic" does too.

Greg, VERY nice 6 shooter!!
    My bed side gun is a Xdm 5.2 inch barrel 45!! I shoot it well and love it! It could very well be my "go to" i.e.. battle gun if the ammo. wasn't SOooooo heavy!
    9mm is easier to carry in quantity!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Everyone....just stop it!
    Now i'm needing another revolver.
    I didn't know Ruger did a run of these:

Quote Originally Posted by ct9kahrtoter View Post
    Nice pistols OP! I hate it when I see two, but can really only afford one....the "plastic" does too.
    Thanks! My plastic wasn't liking it very much either but they were quite a bit less expensive than the HK45 that had my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    Greg, VERY nice 6 shooter!!
    My bed side gun is a Xdm 5.2 inch barrel 45!! I shoot it well and love it! It could very well be my "go to" i.e.. battle gun if the ammo. wasn't SOooooo heavy!
    9mm is easier to carry in quantity!
    Thanks MB! Is that the Competition XDM? I like the look of those.
    "if the ammo. wasn't SOooooo heavy!" I feel the same way about 12 gauge ammo; I always take a 20 when hunting these days.
    I think the Convict has the makings of a decent ammo bearer Please give him my regards.

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>