Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop

Thread: WTS: Kahr P9, box, papers, 2 mags in great condition...

Exclamation WTS: Kahr P9, box, papers, 2 mags in great condition...

I have a Kahr P9 for sale with polymer frame and stainless slide. It is in great condition and is a great shooter/very accurate. It is used and the buyer should expect the typical wear which comes from a carry gun (for Kahrs that isn't very much). The pistol comes with original case, papers, and two "issue free" 7 round mags. I don't want to ship to those states that make it difficult like Kalifornistan or similar. Otherwise I will ship anywhere else in the lower 48 for $25.00 priority mail with insurance. Pictures can be requested by emailing me at tacteacher@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send them to you. Questions can either be asked here or by email. Asking $400.00 + $25.00 shipping for the whole package OBO.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to selling it to a good home!!!

TT
    Last edited by TacTeacher; 07-28-2017 at 08:09 AM. Reason: added pics

Kahr P9 is still available at the same price BUT now it has a set of night sights on it!!! They aren't new, but I would say they have about 70% glow still left in them. So $425 shipped for the whole package!!! Either that or I might be interested in a T9 or other non-poly Kahr pistol. Thanks again to all!!!

Still available. Would also consider a trade for a Beretta APX. Thanks, TT

P9 is still available. If there are any questions regarding the P9 or if you would like pics please send me an IM and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks again for looking!!!
    Kahr K9, P9
    NRA Life Member, Pistol/Shotgun Instructor
    "TOUJOURS PRET": French family motto meaning "Always Ready"
    "A Gair Duw Yn Ucha": Gaelic/Scottish family motto meaning "God Before All Others"

P9 still available. C'mon, you know you want it. All the kool kids are doing it!
    Kahr K9, P9
    "A Gair Duw Yn Ucha": Gaelic/Scottish family motto meaning "God Before All Others"

P9 is still available. If you purchase I will include a 50 round box of Winchester Ranger 9mm ammo (shipped separately of course).

Thanks again for looking!!

TT
    Kahr K9, P9