Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Kahr Shop

Thread: Galloway CM9 striker spring package

Default Galloway CM9 striker spring package

does anybody out there in Kahrland have any experience with the striker spring package?

thanks u all

Hello Bugs, I installed one in my CM9 and did not notice much difference. I have let friends shoot it and they do say nice smooth trigger pull. So it might just be that I was expecting more. For the price I'm not unhappy I got it.
    Don

well, I installed the Galloway reduced power striker spring package in my CM9. it contained a reduced power striker spring and a reduced power striker block spring. added to this was a stainless striker spring guide. installation was straight forward w/o any issues. while the slide was stripped, it received a detailed cleaning of the striker channel.
    while the striker was out and disassembled,the striker,spacer, and spring guide received a 1000/2000/Flitz polish job,blocker got Flitz only. reassembly was on the verge of boring.
    UNSCIENTIFIC RESULTS AT THE RANGE: the first shot caught me by surprise (broke sooner then expected) 90 rounds were fired during my freestyle,strong hand, weak hand, freestyle head only, free style Mozambique drills w/o issues.
    while I did not have a trigger gauge to test before/after pull weight, my often used trigger finger suggested the pull was reduced by about 1lb. hey,if you can't trust your trigger finger who can you trust.
    I'm glad I did this install and am happy with whatever reduction, real or perceived.

NRA LIFER
    IDPA BELEIVER