Ed M: I'll buy a box and give them a try and use them for carry if reliable. Since you use them in a Kahr, seems worth the investment even if I have to pay shipping for a box. I saved the site you posted in my ammo folder. I want as close to 100% reliable in a carry gun as I can get.

Latest test (I have a chronograph set up in an equipment storage building beside our house): 3.7 gr Bullseye cycled every time in 2 magazines in PM 9 and run in SBR but at 1,051 to 1,080 fps in SBR suppressed. I tried 3.6 gr Bullseye and had 2 FTF with 7 round mag and 6/6 shot in 6 round mag in PM 9. 3.6 gr, even with Bullseye, is just not enough horsepower.

I'll probably give up on trying to find a practice load that works in all my 9s and my 9 mm SBR. 1,080 fps was still sub-sonic in my SBR but just so. A quick bit of math for speed of sound gave me 1,137 fps at 80 degrees and 1,087 fps at 32 degrees. I'd probably be OK in the summer but trans-sonic or super-sonic in winter in my SBR.

I scratched around on my bullet shelf and found about 150 Hornady 115 gr jacketed hollow point pulls I had hidden. These pull downs were the cause of a baffle strike in one of my cans. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a cheap #@%.

I have loading data in my Lyman 50th Edition for 115 gr jacketed HP and Bullseye. I'll just load up a couple and try them, labeling them for guns not suppressed. I'll not go real heavy on the powder, at something like 4.5 grs Bullseye. The listed range is 3.5-4.8 gr. I'll try them and see. I'm not a big fan of Hornady pistol bullets and probably won't buy anymore.