CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photobucket woes

Default Photobucket woes

In case you haven't heard, Photobucket is removing posted photos that were on third party websites (like this one).

Easy alternative suggestions would be appreciated.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Postimage.org.

I can't recall the last time in my entire life that I was this pissed off!

Photobucket has been a pain in the posterior for a long time, ever since they upgraded. pop up ads, slow, add pictures then you have to log off and log back on to see them.

And now the 1000's of pictures I've posted here and on the bladeforum, all gone.

If photobucket was a person I'd be hunting for him, that's a fact.

Greg has told me about others several times during my frustrations but I didn't listen.

I have to figure a way to get all my pictures off photobucket and into my computer or something, then adios those a holes.

Wish I knew a hacker that could really mess them up........................fuming!!!!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Bawanna, I hear ya but I must respectfully, and I mean respectfully, ask.....are you paying for their service?
    I am the Living Man

No I am not and will not since they bombarded it with ads.
    The issue is it was advertised as a free service. Now suddenly surprise now you get racked over the coals if you want to keep the multitude of photo's you've posted still viable.

I'm sure there's a law involved here but you know first hand I ain't gonna deal with no lawyer.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

And now the 1000's of pictures I've posted here and on the bladeforum, all gone.
    Not quite all. For some reason the avitars and albums posted here are still working. I wonder what the difference is?

I too have thousands of photos imbedded in posts all over the internet. I'm bummed.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Flikr.com

Default Photobucket woes

PB wants $399 per year to post images. It's cheaper if you just want to post a link to a photo. I would be willing to pay for their service but for me their prices are out of line.

Hopefully PBs ad revenue will decline as they will eventually lose tens of thousands of users.

I signed up at IMGUR which for now is free.

Dave

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

lesson: "if something is free, you cant afford it". Seems to be true in many ways....even with PB.
    I am the Living Man

Didn't you have to have the photos already saved in your computer before you could past them to Photobucket?