CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Photobucket woes

jg - overloaded cartridge?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Selfie photo?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

jg, any idea why the gun blew up?

The convict and I were one shooting booth away when this guy blew up his deceased father's 1912 45 long colt revolver (I'm not sure exactly what kind).
    He was shooting reloads his Dad made 25 years ago…..maybe his Dad was haunting him?!?!?!?!?
    Fortunately no one was hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    jg, any idea why the gun blew up?

The convict and I were one shooting booth away when this guy blew up his deceased father's 1912 45 long colt revolver (I'm not sure exactly what kind).
    He was shooting reloads his Dad made 25 years ago…..maybe his Dad was haunting him?!?!?!?!?
    Fortunately no one was hurt.
    It was at a speed steel match, so he should have been shooting the lightest load. Most shooters compete with .22's or 9mm's. Or some like me shoot 45's
    I never met this guy before, but he was in my squad, and I assume he was a new shooter to show up with a .44. I don't remember if his rounds were .44 sp. or mag. He said he reloaded light loads. It was a loud boom

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The bad part is when I suddenly wake up after dozing off and suddenly wonder how long I've been asleep at the key board. Scary.
    I "er" know someone that sits in his recliner with a laptop on his lap and does the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by jg rider View Post
    It was at a speed steel match, so he should have been shooting the lightest load. Most shooters compete with .22's or 9mm's. Or some like me shoot 45's
    I never met this guy before, but he was in my squad, and I assume he was a new shooter to show up with a .44. I don't remember if his rounds were .44 sp. or mag. He said he reloaded light loads. It was a loud boom
    Bullseye strikes again!