Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Photobucket woes

Quote Originally Posted by jg rider View Post
    Oh well ! It's a half a&& fix from a Firefox add-on. I can see what I posted plus all other restricted pics from others. I also trying Postimage.org but it's a pain transferring pics from PB one at a time
    Hey, thanks for the heads up on the Firefox add on. I've been using Opera a lot of late, but I just went and got a Firefox add on called "photobucket embed fix 0.0.2" and I can now see the photo of your PM9 and those of your horses. I checked some tutorials that were busted before and can now see those photos as well.
    Much obliged sir!

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by jg rider View Post
    Oh well ! It's a half a&& fix from a Firefox add-on. I can see what I posted plus all other restricted pics from others. I also trying Postimage.org but it's a pain transferring pics from PB one at a time
    I feel that pain. I have a ton of pictures to transfer as well. I just downloaded the camera memory card which I haven't done in a very long time. That's about the same program. Very time consuming.

There really should be some sort of class action suit, one of them bottom feeding ambulance chasers should grab onto this.
    They let you do something for years and then suddenly wipe out the whole internet with their obnoxious gauge and hold your photos for ransom.

Who's to say another outfit won't do the same darn thing. Starting to think a few thumb drives carried all the time would be the ticket. We're not supposed to use personal thumb drives here at work but I do quite a few things here at work I'm not supposed to.

A nap sounds pretty good right about now.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    ....... but I do quite a few things here at work I'm not supposed to.

A nap sounds pretty good right about now.

http://odditymall.com/eye-shaped-sti...-sleep-at-work
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

The bad part is when I suddenly wake up after dozing off and suddenly wonder how long I've been asleep at the key board. Scary.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Hey, thanks for the heads up on the Firefox add on. I've been using Opera a lot of late, but I just went and got a Firefox add on called "photobucket embed fix 0.0.2" and I can now see the photo of your PM9 and those of your horses. I checked some tutorials that were busted before and can now see those photos as well.
    Much obliged sir!

Regards,
    Greg

Also wish there was a way in Postimage to create sub folders

While transferring pics I found this

I watched this happen a little while ago at a match. No one was hurt except for some embarrassment

I'm crying just looking at that picture.

You can make sub folders in postimage. I did so myself, if I can do it, I know you can.

I have like knives, guns, grand kids, vacation, misc. You just have to make sure you got the right folder open when you upload your pictures.

I uploaded to the wrong one once and can't figure out how to get them out or moved. I guess a few knife pictures in the gun folder won't give me a ticket to hell.

I mean it's not like I coveted thy neighbors gun or wife or anything like that.......
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

You can't trust anyone else to take care of your business. Down load pics to your computer and burn a disc every once in a while. Keep a log of your disc and you are always good to go. Free never works out in the end with the web.

Ouch, that hurts.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Ouch, that hurts.
    There was a Bushnell TR25 mounted on top. It flew so far into the brush, we never did find it. This was at a Speed Steel match. Shooter, R.O. & score keeper weren't injured at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The bad part is when I suddenly wake up after dozing off and suddenly wonder how long I've been asleep at the key board. Scary.
    I do that more frequently as the years go by, but can get away with it until the wife walks into the room. Just hope it doesn't happen if I've been viewing some sweet young thing's selfie pic.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling