Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
Nice work on those!
Shoot, I like them enough that I just ordered that Shield holster you have/had on your site
Regards,
Greg
Well thanks for the order. I really did not put these up as advertisement. I had to quit making holsters back in January - rheumatoid arthritis is killing my hands and hand stitching these holsters makes it worse. I still make one now and again. I had two that I made last year for someone local and they never picked them up (long story), so I added them to my website last night.

The two above I just made out of some scrap leather that I had laying around - I was bored and needed something to do. They turned out pretty good - but there are some things that I would change on the next ones, but they will work for my use. I really like my CW45s but I need a little help in aiming (eyes are not what they used to be) - hence the lasers. Since I live in Texas and we are an open carry state, I carry outside the waistband (covered with a shirt) and I decided I needed a leather holster (not a Kydex fan) and now you see the results...