CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: In SoCal, waiting on my Kahr

Default In SoCal, waiting on my Kahr

Hey, kids.
    We're having a bit of a heatwave here in SoCal, and right now, less clothes are better. Concealment is less convenient than in the dead of winter, when a t-shirt covers the belt line of my cargo shorts. So I got to thinking that I needed a tiny gun that might be more convenient. I found a good price on a P380 on gunbroker, so I pulled the trigger, so to speak. I also ordered up a Lakeline Ultimate Striker, and a boatload of ammo. It will be a couple weeks until all my stuff arrives and I get to try out the little popgun, but I'll be lurking here trying to garner some Kahr-specific wisdom. Enjoy the rest of your weekends.

I don't have any Kahr .380's, but I do have the CM9 and the CT9. The CT is bigger, but when it is summer here in Indiana, I carry my CM or my LCP the most. When you get your P380, post up some pictures! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, RustyIron! I have a P380 (as well as a PM9, MK9 Elite and K9 Elite), and find that the P380 is my go-to carry in almost all circumstances due to its sheer convenience. Most often it goes in my pocket in a Sticky holster, but sometimes it goes in the waistband. I've accessorized it with a Crimson Trace laser and Talon grips. It has been completely reliable since new, even with Underwood Extreme Defender ammo, which you might want to check out. You're going to love it.

Thanks, guys. I'll post some kind of pictures after getting the new Kahr.