Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahr CM9 at Buds for $249

That's a great price for a PM9!
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I have been thinking about getting a Kahr since the MK9 first came out. I almost bought one as my first pistol, but ended up going with an XD. Then when I was getting my first carry pistol a decade later, I almost bought a CW380, but ended up going with the Taurus TCP instead. After a few years of adding other pistols, Glocks, S&W, I have finally pulled the trigger (figuratively, not literally, yet) on the CM9. This deal was to good to pass up and the timing was perfect. I had started looking at them again only a few days before the price dropped.

Then yesterday, I saw the deal on Kahr's website for the free mag. Bonus!!! Now I'm going to get an extra mag with the pistol all for $259 shipped to my FFL. After the transfer fee, I'll still be well under $300. Really looking forward to officially joining the Kahr family when it arrives.

First time Kahr owner and new member here! Saw this at Bud's and had to go for it. Correction though, they're $259.00, not $249.00 but still a smokin' deal! I had a $30.00 off coupon from Bud's because they had delayed a previous gun order so at $229.00, it's really smokin' and I just couldn't pass it up. Bud's is a great place to purchase guns.

I just hope I have as good of luck as some of you have had with your CM9's. I'll give a report when it's in my hands. Takes awhile though in my liberal state of Calif.

Quote Originally Posted by dgunnut01 View Post
    Then yesterday, I saw the deal on Kahr's website for the free mag. Bonus!!! Now I'm going to get an extra mag with the pistol all for $259 shipped to my FFL. After the transfer fee, I'll still be well under $300. Really looking forward to officially joining the Kahr family when it arrives.
    Thanks for that dgunnut! That'll be a great addition to an already great deal!

Oh man, Bud's contacted me after I ordered the CM9 today and said it isn't on the Calif. DOJ list of approved firearms and they couldn't fulfill my order. They said they would refund my money or I could change my order to another gun. I had so much wanted to try a Kahr so I searched Bud's Calif. approved guns and came upon the CW9.

I really wanted the CM9 because of it's compact dimensions but the CW9 is just slightly longer and the grip is slightly longer and it weighs a couple of ounces more but holds one more round.

Bud's price is $299.00 for the CW9 as compared to $259.00 for the CM9. I decided to go for it. With my $30.00 off coupon, the total was $269.00 which even for a CM9 is a pretty good deal and I get an additional magazine for free.

I love Calif. but I hate the liberals that run it. What's the difference between the CM9 and the CW9 except the CW9 is fractionally larger? There both economy Kahrs built almost the same. Oh well, CW9 on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Gebe View Post
    Oh man, Bud's contacted me after I ordered the CM9 today and said it isn't on the Calif. DOJ list of approved firearms and they couldn't fulfill my order. They said they would refund my money or I could change my order to another gun. I had so much wanted to try a Kahr so I searched Bud's Calif. approved guns and came upon the CW9.

I really wanted the CM9 because of it's compact dimensions but the CW9 is just slightly longer and the grip is slightly longer and it weighs a couple of ounces more but holds one more round.

Bud's price is $299.00 for the CW9 as compared to $259.00 for the CM9. I decided to go for it. With my $30.00 off coupon, the total was $269.00 which even for a CM9 is a pretty good deal and I get an additional magazine for free.

I love Calif. but I hate the liberals that run it. What's the difference between the CM9 and the CW9 except the CW9 is fractionally larger? There both economy Kahrs built almost the same. Oh well, CW9 on the way!
    Sorry to hear you couldn't get the CM9, but good to hear the CW9 is one you can get. California is a beautiful state, it sucks that the liberal politicians have it so screwed up. Best of luck to you and all gun owners on the front lines of defending our gun rights!

Quote Originally Posted by dgunnut01 View Post
    I have been thinking about getting a Kahr since the MK9 first came out. I almost bought one as my first pistol, but ended up going with an XD. Then when I was getting my first carry pistol a decade later, I almost bought a CW380, but ended up going with the Taurus TCP instead. After a few years of adding other pistols, Glocks, S&W, I have finally pulled the trigger (figuratively, not literally, yet) on the CM9. This deal was to good to pass up and the timing was perfect. I had started looking at them again only a few days before the price dropped.

I just picked mine up from the FFL yesterday. Initial look, everything appears as expected. I have a YouTube channel and will put together and post a video soon. I find it easier to share info. in the video format.

Outstanding deal! Now you could order a flat steel base plate for the carry magazine (replacing the standard bulky plastic one) to make it more flush fitting & compact.

Where did you get that $30 off coupon? A gift card?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling