CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did I do?

Default How did I do?

I ordered this MK9 on Gun Broker. Did I do good on the price?

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/668785084
    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medication to the dead." Thomas Paine

Sorry to crap in your cereal, but since you asked, IMHO $510 shipped + ffl fee for a stock used mk9 is not a deal.

An MK in hand is better than waiting and hoping for the perfect deal.

Congratulations on joining the MK club!

A new one is about $700 so I guess you did OK.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I don't think it is a great deal, nor is it a bad deal. I think you did fine.
    If I ran across one in a LGS for that price, it might, just might follow me home.
    NRA Benefactor

I bought a used one for about the same price from this a good guy on this chatroom. I have enjoyed the gun. Maybe I could have gotten a better deal somewhere, but like the poster above said, not the best deal not the worst, but a good deal. I've just used it and enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    Sorry to crap in your cereal, but since you asked, IMHO $510 shipped + ffl fee for a stock used mk9 is not a deal.
    I pay $6 a month to my FFL to be in the "club". You must be a club member for sales plus you get free transfers. They are talking about getting a range and I'm locked in at the price I'll pay, new members will be charged more after the range opens. I got my membership price locked in at the grand opening sale, they are $10 now. I have saved enough in FFL fees to pay for my membership this year.

I just hope this thing runs like the P9 I had, not the CW 380 I have.
    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medication to the dead." Thomas Paine

^^^ that's what they go for around here. You did fine. I've seen a couple of posts on here where members report they really stole them. I've never been that lucky. Enjoy it. That is one fine pistol.
    ​O|||||||O

Congrats on the MK9!
    I see that the six round magazine has the old stamped metal follower in it...that's a plus in my book
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Congrats on the MK9!
    I see that the six round magazine has the old stamped metal follower in it...that's a plus in my book
    Regards,
    Greg
    What year did they stop using the metal follower?