Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights

Thread: MK in a PM holster?

Default MK in a PM holster?

Will a holster for a PM9 work for a MK9? This is the one I'm looking at.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kahr-PM-9-40...AAAOSwdGFYn1IF
    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medication to the dead." Thomas Paine

Odds are really good.

My MK fits every holster (leather and kydex) for my PM9/CM9. The polymer framed guns are just a little wider at the front of the frame...

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Odds are really good.

My MK fits every holster (leather and kydex) for my PM9/CM9. The polymer framed guns are just a little wider at the front of the frame...
    I agree with Ed's assessment ...I carry my MK9 IWB in a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder that was made for a CM/PM 9.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    I agree with Ed's assessment ...I carry my MK9 IWB in a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder that was made for a CM/PM 9.
    Regards,
    Greg
    I use the exact same holster for my MK9 and CM9. It may cost a little more but it is a perfect fit holster for Kahr guns. I just love the sound it makes when you slip the gun into the Silent Thunder holster.

Thank you gentlemen. I may pull the trigger after some testing.
    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medication to the dead." Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Short Bus View Post
    Thank you gentlemen. I may pull the trigger after some testing.
    Can I suggest a pj holster? Those have a sweat guard for the slide and reasonably priced.

PJ makes a nice holster (the eBay knockoffs are good too, but not as nice), I have one for my baby Glocks. I plan on pocket carrying the MK most of the time, but options are good.

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

Private matter by highnoon holsters

PJ makes a good holster (I have two IWB ) very customer satisfaction oriented; if your taste is for leather,I have a Mitch Rosen OWB for the CM9 that is very nice .

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELEIVER