Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New CM9 Three Months In

Hi, Folks.
    MY thanks to everyone for your input. There's a lot of good information being shared in this forum. I'm glad to be part of it.
    Since the issue has been raised, I will ask for your forbearance as I try to address it from my perspective.
    I can understand some people's reservations about the handle, "antifa," given how much disinformation is out there. Try to bear in mind that the designation has honorable roots going back to a period in Europe when a powerful, educated counterbalance to fascism was widely embraced. It's not unreasonable to conclude that our current circumstances here may present the same challenges.
    Fundamentally, Antifa's goal is to contribute to the defense of folks who are the target of militant right-wing violence. Almost all of the people I know personally who are involved are highly-disciplined and committed to never initiating violence. I do know a handful of people who look for opportunities "to punch a nazi." I distance myself from them, and they know to not invite me to their meetings.
    There's also a long and well-documented history of the US police state infiltrating lefty groups with agents provocateur who commit acts that are staged to generate maximum public backlash against those groups. I'd be VERY surprised if that's not the case with Antifa. Please keep that in mind.
    There's also this:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...jJjOrY&ampcf=1

Thanks for indulging me with your patience, and for raising an important issue without making it a smack-down.
    These are interesting times.

I don't doubt that you have good intentions, but fascism is as fascism does. Black Bloc tactics, riots, vandalism, assaulting people with bike locks, shouting down people vwho disagree with you, and suppressing free speech and open dialogue. Sorry my friend. Antifa is the fascist movement. It's kinda hard to blame "government infiltrators" for stirring stuff up when those things are fundamental to you organization.

Just because a group calls itself antifacist, doesn't mean they are actually against fascism, just as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is neither Democratic, run for the benefit of it's citizens, nor is it a republic.

Lets talk CM9 Three Months In and leave Antifa behind. I never heard of it myself, I don't get out much.

If live is easier for you Antifa with a new screen name, let me know, myself or one of the other mods can make that happen. Been a long time since I done it but I know it can be done.
    I'm not requiring you to do so unless it continues to create political talk or soils our gun talk or happy family atmosphere.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hi Bawanna.
    Thanks for being proactive.
    I'm counting on people here to keep the conversation on-track with the forum's rules, so I don't see any need to change my screen name.
    If it's okay with everybody else, I'm going to read up on how to disassemble the slide without losing pieces and getting frustrated...
    Bill

Check the stickies, there's some good stuff and pictures. Search for Ripley Retractor, that should point the way nicely.

It's simple once you've done it once and see how it works. It's very glockish but not quite as easy. Same moves, just tighter fit.

Life is far too short to get frustrated, no need to go there. Spent far too long figuring that out myself, maybe I can save you some time.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."