Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CM9 Love

Default CM9 Love

I bought my first Kahr last fall, a CW380. Love the gun, question the cartridge. Already had a Shield 9 and love it too. Then I saw the CM9 on sale for $246. The Shield won't be getting carried as much now. I needed another carry gun like I needed a hole in my head but I'm sure glad I bought this 2nd Kahr. Carries great, shoots great and looks great; what's not to love?

Great pistols! Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the size and weight you cannot beat the Kahr CM9 for CCW. It is also the only affordable 9mm that can really work for pocket carry. And that is a great price! Enjoy!

Owned a PM9, bought a Shield the day they came out thinking this was the greatest, carried both on and off, shot both on and off, discovered I shot the PM9 quite a bit more accurately than the Shield, Sold the Shield and never looked back. End of story.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I totally aagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyC View Post
    For the size and weight you cannot beat the Kahr CM9 for CCW. It is also the only affordable 9mm that can really work for pocket carry. And that is a great price! Enjoy!

Got some range time side by side with the CM9 and the 9 Shield today. They both run great, the CM9 is a little quicker back on target. (Strange it seems since its smaller and lighter.). I did notice that when going from the Shield back to the Kahr that I had to adjust for the trigger feel.

When I got home my free mag was in the mailbox! Got my C3 holster in the mail Saturday so this has been like Christmas lately.

Best part is that at 7 yards it was easy to keep all six in about a 4-1/2" group. For me that's pretty good.

Just picked one up myself. Great firearm, accurate, and conceals great

I nearly forgot that I had mine in my pocket earlier. Headed to a gun free zone and had to rush back to put the Kahr in the car. ( this particular gun free zone has felony penalties for ignoring the law). I keep a small safe under the driver seat for these occasions.

What type of safe do you use? I've found myself using my glove box way too often.

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeyNE View Post
    I nearly forgot that I had mine in my pocket earlier. Headed to a gun free zone and had to rush back to put the Kahr in the car. ( this particular gun free zone has felony penalties for ignoring the law). I keep a small safe under the driver seat for these occasions.

I use a hornady safe in my car. It is hinged on one side and has bars that engage on the other three. A barrel type lock and a cable for a tether. Slim enough to fit under the backseat.