Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good info from an inside contact at Kahr

Default Good info from an inside contact at Kahr

Apparently some do look at our little forum from time to time and he asked me to share this information.

Kahr has introduced a new series of Dealer Stocking Programs enabling the Dealers to get seriously low pricing on our firearms. Not all programs are the same however….  The “P” series program offered to Dealers has EXTREMELY low pricing. The Dealer should be able to offer a P series firearm cheap and still make a nice profit. We can’t tell the Dealers what to sell them for but…, they are getting the P series guns cheap enough that they should be passing a substantial savings on to the customer. The pricing on the “P” series has been reduced to the Dealers more than any other manufacturer has reduced their pricing.

So…. If anyone is looking for a Premium (P) Kahr firearm, they should ask their Dealer if they are participating in the Kahr Premium firearm Dealer Showcase Program. If not, get on our website and download the forms (or, just call Kahr). A very simple process to get the guns. Now is the time to buy, they will not be sold any cheaper!

This last bit about the website form or call would be for the dealer of course. We as individuals can't purchase direct of course.

With all the interest in the economy versions, I guess they need to kick start the premium models. Great news for us regardless.

I'm sharing the info with my local dealer forthwith...........
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

If anyone finds a smokin' hot deal on a PM45, please share. Thanks.

Don't forget their very generous discounts for NRA RSO/instructors. These guns are ordered directly from Kahr and shipped to your FFL. If you think you may qualify, call Kahr for pricing and which guns qualify.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

That's great, the P- series are fine firearms. I like this better than the rebate system other companies are using, which I hear has been cumbersome and takes a long time.

Bawanna, I've been emailing and calling Kahr/Auto Ordnance to find out why they stopped showing the Parkerized WWII 1911s on their website, only the "BKO" models. If you have better luck contacting a human being, I'd like to know. I did just find a PKZSE on an auction site, which should take care of my desire, but if they stopped making Parkerized 1911s it would be useful to know.

I got an answer, I'll post it in the 1911 section.

hmmm maybe prices on K series pistols will be next...😁
    RIP Muggsy

I was under the impression the P series differences were polygonal barrel, slide stop pin, sights and the rest primarily cosmetic. What else makes the P series quality better than the CW, CM or CT series?

Quote Originally Posted by mark7mod0 View Post
    I was under the impression the P series differences were polygonal barrel, slide stop pin, sights and the rest primarily cosmetic. What else makes the P series quality better than the CW, CM or CT series?
    Marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Marketing.
    AHHHHHHHH I get it. So the "I only buy the best that is why I only buy P series" is not really much more than personal opinion. However, I can understand on a larger model like a 9mm, 40 or 45 cal that may be used in competition and want better sights , springs or some after market parts not available to the CW series. My CW380 is what it is....a reliable SD gun....not a match firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by mark7mod0 View Post
    I think they spend more time on fit and finish, no sharp edges, everything works together nice. IMHO there seems to be less complaints about the P series. Might be because they sell less.
    NRA Benefactor