Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
Come to the dark side - it is your destiny.

Seriously, I was really OCD with my first CW380, and it runs 100% (except for the Perfecta thing). My second CW380 is also 100%, and all I did was clean it well, lube it, and shoot it. None of that rack the slide 500 times, and leave the slide locked back for a week kind of nonsense. No extra polishing, no anointing it with holy water or making sacrifices with live chickens either.

With the thousands of 380s that Kahr sells, I'd bet that the vast majority are trouble free from the get go. We just hear about the few that are trouble makers because people come here looking for answers/help. Some of the issues they have are due to poor shooting technique and junk ammo as well. Some benefit from the recommended 200 round break in more than others. Four boxes of range ammo isn't too much to ask, IMO.

I bought my first CW380 because I never had a lick of trouble with my PM9 over the years. I'm glad I didn't read any horror stories about the Kahr 380s or I might have been scared off and missed out on owning one.

Don't let that happen to you - they're awesome little guns!
Well, grab a gun has them for $219. Guess for that price I'll order one. I've been looking at them for years. I figure for that price I can get it running plus I have a thing for mouse guns anyway. I can always sell it if I'm not pleased but all my Kahrs have ran good.

Stay tuned......

by the way, did I tell you you're a bad influence?