Kahr Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P380 satisfaction

Alright, I just did the extractor pin mod....I do not have a micrometer so I doubt if I removed .10 exactly. I was having a few rounds not feeding, but most all did after the mod of rounding the corner of the extractor S&B mostly. Just manually cycling, seems to be fine. Will go to the range in AM and check it out with some Perfecta and S&B. Thanks for the tips and the pictures.

Fiocchi ammo seems to be the acid test for the extractor mod. That stuff flat out will not run with an unmodified extractor.

Agree with this. It's been my experience as well.

Perfecta is made by Fiocchi. It's actually my favorite range ammo in 9mm and 380 for the rest of my guns. It's inexpensive, a fairly hot load, and runs cleaner than anything else I've tried.

My 380s get dirtier after shooting just one mag of Winchester white box than they do after shooting 2 boxes of Perfecta!

Glad I did the extractor fix on my Kahr 380s - they chamber the first round of any kind of ammo easier now too.

My local gunshop told me yesterday that Walmart is dumping Perfecta because of the many complaints they got about it not working well in 380s. It's supposedly going to be available from other sources now, and I've seen it on several other ammo source's sites already. It was originally offered as a Walmart exclusive by Tula, and made by Fiocchi in Italy.

Well, looked all over town for 380 Perfecta, S&B or Fiocchi and found none. I did find some over priced PPU in a pawn shop...something different that I never have used so I tried it. Shot 35 rounds of it, was 100% as was some Estate, Federal target and some of the Pow"RBall I tried also. Everything ran thru better and ejected better since the extractor work last night. Pawn shop had 1 Kahr....a 3 year old CT40....for the price of $499.00!!!

It's a rare day when I see Perfecta on the shelves at a Walmart.....

http://www.bulkammo.com/380-auto-95-...ta-1000-rounds