Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em......

Thumbs up If you can't beat 'em, join 'em......

This is .....cool.

I'd love to see the whole Lakeline product line for Kahr pistols carried. Kudos to Kahr !!!!!

http://www.kahr.com/Magazines/Kahr-L...LLK-MF-030.asp

I notice the description describes a mag loader and not a follower? First I thought it was a universal mag follower but that can't be.

Although given time I'm sure Al will invent one.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Nice! They will have other parts up soon. That description isn't what I would say, LOL.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Here's your CW/P380 guide rod:

http://www.kahr.com/Guide-Rods-and-B...LKG-380001.asp

If I was doing these descriptions, I'd highlight the Lakeline name as an emphasis on premium quality upgrade parts.

It'd be a cool way to let people know these are the best parts money can buy, and make them WANT to upgrade.

Now imagine a S series gun all decked out with Lakeline accessories, a Birdsong finish, and Trijicon night sights. Kinda like a TALO Glock, but better.....

Thanks for this information.
    I have not been following Kahrs feeding issues for a few years as I did the mag follower alteration right after I bought the gun. Sandpaper wrapped around a dowel which took all of fifteen minutes start to finish for all three of my mags made a huge reliability improvement. I have no failures of any kind, handloads or otherwise, slingshot or slowly moving the slide forward to chamber a round. I am positive Kahr's lack of attention to this very minor issue cost them hundreds of lost sales per year.

Improvements to Kahrs magazines have been looong overdue to the point where I recently opted for a Ruger LCP II over a P380 even though I prefer the Kahrs DA trigger system.
    "Never pet a burning dog"