Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Data breach at www.kahr.com and www.magnumresearch.com

I just wish everyone would get on board with him. He agrees with me that we're destroying history by removing all the monuments.

Leave them up, enjoy them, learn from them. Quit whining and get busy on the wall.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I'm not a fan of his, but he is doing the right thing for the most part. I will say that a Tasmanian Devil on bath salts would've been preferable to Hillary.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Cool Long Live President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    I'm not a fan of his, but he is doing the right thing for the most part. I will say that a Tasmanian Devil on bath salts would've been preferable to Hillary.
    You dishonor to the Tasmanian Devil friend.
    Nothing on this earth should be compared with The Hildabeast except Slick Willy.
    IMHO, after all this time, we finally have hope

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    You dishonor to the Tasmanian Devil friend.
    Nothing on this earth should be compared with The Hildabeast except Slick Willy.
    IMHO, after all this time, we finally have hope
    Actually, I was placing the mentioned Tasmanian Devil (on bath salts) as being above Hillary, so we are essentially agreeing. Hey, even Slick Willy preferred the "companionship" (rapey or not) of females other than his wife, so at least he's got that going for himself. I hope there are reserved accommodations for the both of them in Leavenworth.

Anyway, to get back on track with Mr. Toad's topic of the data breach at the Kahr website, I'm a bit concerned about applying for the free magazine promotion (just ordered a new CW9).
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

My wife and I got I-phone 7+ last year. Apple stuff does not seem very intuitive. Auto correct stuff for gun stuff will make you look dumb too.

My biggest concern is the loss of privacy associated with smart phones, especially with aps through the App Store. Tecnology is making privacy a thing of the past.