Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Data breach at www.kahr.com and www.magnumresearch.com

I got FOUR separate notices at one time... kind of expensive!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

I just got mine also in the mail. Is karh going to do something for us for the inconvenience this has caused us?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by airny View Post
    I just got mine also in the mail. Is karh going to do something for us for the inconvenience this has caused us?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't count on it. If they do, they would be the first of the companies I have dealt with. The CC company are the ones who have been hurt the worst.

Local brick & motar have gone to chip readers embedded in the CC. I can see a point in the future where consumers will have to use a chip reader that plugs into their smart phone to buy online.

Seems to be the price you pay for using credit cards these days, unless you want to pay by check in advance and wait for it to clear.

What if one isn't qualified to own a smart phone? I had the phone store guy tell me they weren't for everyone when I was phone shopping.

I think maybe he slammed me and made me look stooopid.

Wife says I need one now, due for upgrade. Technology sometimes drives me bonkers. OR maybe I already was?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You're more than "qualified". The phone salesman was the stupid one.

Heck, you can even talk to smart phones to get them to do what you want.

There's something strangely satisfying about talking to something with a female voice and actually have it do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    What if one isn't qualified to own a smart phone? I had the phone store guy tell me they weren't for everyone when I was phone shopping.

I think maybe he slammed me and made me look stooopid.

Wife says I need one now, due for upgrade. Technology sometimes drives me bonkers. OR maybe I already was?
    Upgraded from an iPhone4 last fall to an iPhone5. The clerk said that's all I'd ever need - as if he didn't know I wanted to hack into Putin's secret bank accounts.

Dam thing is smarter than I am. Have only figgered out how to take pictures & surf the 'net. It has a calculator and a weather application where I can see the local Doppler radar, which is pretty handy so I can tell if it's raining on me.
    Can make phone calls & text too. Texting is handy to communicate with kids & grandkids - they won't answer a telephone call but will respond to a text ASAP.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post

Heck, you can even talk to smart phones to get them to do what you want.

There's something strangely satisfying about talking to something with a female voice and actually have it do what you want.
    I told mine to shut up while I was talkin'.
    Rude & nosy woman she is.
    -Rudyard Kipling

I just asked mine if she has nice boobs. She said "I have brains."

Snotty little thing...

My hearing aid doc has one and he asked her what she was wearing, her reply was what makes you think I'm wearing anything at all.............

He grabbed his wife's phone once to make a call and Siri or whatever the voices name is asked him what he was doing on his wife's phone.

Kind of scary to me.

Texting is all I do, I can't hear on a telephone anymore so that part is great. I mostly have it in case the van breaks down or I get in a jam. Been stuck out in the yard a few times.
    Course usually when I need it most I don't have the darn thing with me.

So which phone do I need to access Putins bank account anyhow, that sounds pretty good..............
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    So which phone do I need to access Putins bank account anyhow, that sounds pretty good..............
    Hillary's of course - she's got him on speed dial. The Donald is too busy trash talk tweeting with his.
    -Rudyard Kipling