Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did a forum search but cannot find any info on +P ammo

I also really like Critical Defense mark. I practice with 115 gr FMJ so I like that critical defense is 115 gr, no increase in recoil, no difference in point of impact. Also the benefit of the polymer inset to ensure reliable feeding. I'm not a Hornady salesman btw
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Surprised Walmart has Federal HST 150 gr and 124 gr in stock today. Still no 147 gr! I asked the sporting goods mgr if they ever get Hornady critical defense in 9mm and she said no, just for 380....some times. Last time at the range I had a plastic ammo wallet with 5 of the Speer Gold Dot 124 gr JHP that was among other miscellaneous types of ammo and they fed in the CM9 without any problems.

Ive pretty much exclusively bought my ammo from sportsman's guide for the past few years. They always have 9mm in stock for 10 bucks a box. About every other week they run free shipping with orders over 50 bucks so I buy it then.

I placed an order with freedom munitions last week and it still hasnt even shipped yet....going back to sportsmans guide for sure.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

3 and 1/2 weeks later and finally will be receiving my order from freedom munitions this week. If you are in a hurry for ammo, I would look elsewhere.

115 grain fmj Federal American Eagle 1000 rounds, free ship: 15 cents a round shipped after rebate
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/feder...-fmj-50rd.html

Hmm, looks like they're sold out, but the rebate extends for a few more months, so perhaps they'll restock before it expires.

I have bought a lot of ammo, from Freedom Munitions, they have free shipping if you buy enough, and it's always 2-3 week delivery.
    Lately I have been buying from these folks: https://www.outdoorlimited.com/Produ...e=1e097704case
    115grn for .17 per round.

Shipping is not free, but the more you buy the less per box. If I buy 10-12 boxes, it cost $14. If I buy a case (20 boxes) it is $16. They are one state over from me, and I usually get my order in 2 days.

-Ken
    NRA Benefactor