Thread: CT9 Burnt Bronze deal at RK Guns $249.99

Default CT9 Burnt Bronze deal at RK Guns $249.99

This is a today only deal at Rural King Guns. Seems like a good price

Kahr Arms CT9 Burnt Bronze 9mm 8rd 4" Pistol CT9093BB
    Regular Price: $329.97
    Special Price $249.99

https://www.rkguns.com/kahr-arms-ct9...31115315579497
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    This is a today only deal at Rural King Guns. Seems like a good price

Kahr Arms CT9 Burnt Bronze 9mm 8rd 4" Pistol CT9093BB
    Regular Price: $329.97
    Special Price $249.99

https://www.rkguns.com/kahr-arms-ct9...31115315579497
    I purchased one last week. I thought it was an awesome deal, especially with free shipping. Monday they asked for my dealer's FFL, Which they got Tuesday. Still in the processing phase. It's been over a week now. I've heard many times that they are slow to ship, but man, are they ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Adirondackmtnman View Post
    I purchased one last week. I thought it was an awesome deal, especially with free shipping. Monday they asked for my dealer's FFL, Which they got Tuesday. Still in the processing phase. It's been over a week now. I've heard many times that they are slow to ship, but man, are they ever...
    Whenever I buy from RK Guns I have it shipped to the closest Rural King. Its an hour's drive but I like to go anyway. No ffl fee, I get free popcorn, kids (or gands in my case) can check out the baby chicks, and there's usually something there on sale there I want. Christmastime they had a killer sale on kayaks. I don't remember how shipping took to arrive at the store, but it was whenever they said it would be.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Right now Buds gun shop had very low prices on the other size 9mm in the burnt bronze. CM9 for $294 and CW9 for $289. This with the free magazine promotion is a pretty sweet deal.

How is the burnt bronze finish holding up on the guns? Been looking at a good deal on a CW45 but hesitating because of the finish.

I bit the bullet so to speak and pulled the trigger on the burnt bronze CW9 from LGS for 300 out the door. The cerakote website makes it out to be the best thing since sliced bread. I figured for that price if the finish wears off it will make a good truck gun.

Mr. Bodine, That's a darn good deal! I paid $313 shipped to my FFL ( plus $25 transfer fee) for a standard CW9 last week and thought that was a pretty fair deal.

Yew dun real good.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Lol thanks armybrat. I thought it was an excellent deal as well. Unfortunately the wife is adamant that she will keep it hid until christmas

Good news is that my dad just got a regular cw9 for his CCW and I offered to break it in for him. Range report will be coming on that in the next few weeks over on the CW forum