Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LGS Prices are just plain wrong!!!!

I want to buy local.
    But it's my dime.
    Seems like I can always find lower prices on the net.
    No tax and often free shipping seals the deal...

We are pretty lucky here in NE OH. There are plenty of local, sole proprietor gun stores in the area and they work hard to be competitive. And they are a GREAT source for used firearms. There's little need to go to any big box stores or even from the interweb. Your market may vary.

We just lost one though recently. RIP Tom.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    We are pretty lucky here in NE OH. There are plenty of local, sole proprietor gun stores in the area and they work hard to be competitive. And they are a GREAT source for used firearms. There's little need to go to any big box stores or even from the interweb. Your market may vary.

We just lost one though recently. RIP Tom.
    I am originally from western Pennsylvania. Pa, Ohio and West Virginia are great for having very good LGS. My first semi automatic firearm (had revolvers prior) purchase was a Hi Point CF-380. I bought it...think in 2003. It has several thousand...SEVERAL..rds of ammo thru it and still if 100% reliable.
    I have gotten away from used firearms.....especially here in Fl. Seems there are more and more first time gun owners that want to mod their new guns into an unusable condition, do not know how to properly care for the firearm or just plain abuse it, then unload their problems to a LGS or pawn shop. Beside that they want new prices for used guns!