Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
How long should it take for a pistol manufacture to correct it's design problems? Seems to me like Kahr takes excessive time to make corrections to minor flaws. This has to have an effect on their total sales and bottom line profit.
The issue I see is that Fiocchi ammo is out of spec, or are running a rim that's at the maximum dimension allowed per caliber, and the extractor groove that's at the minimum. There is always a +/- tolerance, so if you're already at the max and you hit the +, then you're way over and that's where the issues come in. I had the same type of feeding issues with my CW40 with Fiocchi. I rounded and ramped the extractor and the issues stopped, yet the feeding of other brands wasn't impaired.

Yes, other pistol brands don't have issues with Fiocchi. Each manufacturer has a slightly different geometry and approach to their extractor. That is exactly the reason that each pistol needs to be shot with any and all carry ammo, to ensure that it functions when it's truly called upon. Heck, even 1911s need to be tuned at times to reliably handle certain brands of ammo.