CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pm9

Default Pm9

Shot my new PM9 yesterday since getting it from Gander Mountains close out sale. Picked it up for 425.00 out the door. Was only able to put 50 rounds of WWB through it and it performed flawlessly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new gat!
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Congrats. The little Kahrs are perfect for CCW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I admit it, I'm a gun snob. I much prefer the P series of Kahr firearms, never a hitch.
    I'm sure yours will serve you well.
    NRA Benefactor

The only thing I hate about this gun is loading the magazines! Base plate digs into my hand with them sharp corners.

Just like mine. Congrats. Great little gun. The Talon grips do help as do the Pearce grip extensions.

Congrats on your new acquisition. PM9 is one of my favorite carry pistols.

My two CCW pistols are the PM9 and the S&W Shields, one in 9mm and one .40S&W (ported). Two? Okay, three, but the Shields are both exactly the same size, so really sorta one, ah, two, ok? Since I've acquired the Shields, I probably carry them more, somewhat interchangeably. But, and that's a pretty good sized 'but' for such a small pistol ---when I want the best concealability possible, I go with the Kahr PM9. I haven't found anything more practical, especially in summertime. I got big long fingers, and the PM9 shoots good, shoots reliably, and actually when I take the time to really concentrate on grip and trigger, it's accurate beyond it's size. Some time back there were complaints about the extended 9-7 magazines, but the two which I finally broke down and bought, they work fine with no problems. For me, it's not so much about the extra round, it's the extra grip. I've been sort of infatuated with the Shields, but most recently I find myself back picking up the little Kahr again. Just can't beat it for ease of carry with the utmost concealment. Hey, I was given an ankle holster for a little S&W 642. I modified it to carry the PM9. It's the most reach-able carry option when I'm sitting in the car, driving, and its light weight means it's more stable when hung on my ankle, like at a gas station. Love it! And by the way, Glock19er, I save my fingers whenever possible with an UpLULA mag loader. Especially with new mags.
    Best wishes to all.
    "You can go a long way with a smile, but you can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
    Attributed to Alphonse Gabriel Capone, 1899-1947.

"Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun."
    Attributed to Muggsy, -don't know when .....

I think I'm going to look into getting a ankle holster for the PM9 for when I'm at work. I usually carry a G26 but I'm grabbing the Kahr more and more often because it just so much lighter. It doesn't drag my shorts down.

I suffer from old guy noassatall, and the pm9 is light enough that I don't need suspenders to keep my pants up. Great carry piece.
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman