Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pm9

I like my Teltor Tactical T-fit ankle, holster
    Quote Originally Posted by glock19er View Post
    I think I'm going to look into getting a ankle holster for the PM9 for when I'm at work. I usually carry a G26 but I'm grabbing the Kahr more and more often because it just so much lighter. It doesn't drag my shorts down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Took my PM9 to the range yesterday for the first time in a few years. It performed flawlessly as it has since I bought it. The reason I put it away in the safe for so long is I was having rust issues. I live in Florida and we sweat year round. My mag spring and slide stop post that goes through the gun rusts on me. Its been a few years since i carried it but my question is " has Kahr or any aftermarket company made rust resistant parts for these yet? Id really like to carry this again but hate the rust issue. It even makes the mag button stick after about a week. I dont have this problem with any of my other pistols, even a cheap KelTec P3AT that I sometimes pocket carry doing yard work. I have heard theres been a fix for the rounds falling out of the mag in your pocket and thats a big plus.
    Save the Constitution in 2012

My CM9 did that until I smoothed the corners with a Dremel and some 600 grit. The feed lips can be a little rough too as I start getting towards 100 rounds.

I carry mostly in a pocket holster, found the rear edges too sharp on the mags. I used a Dremel and a sanding tube to ever so gently round out the sharp corner. All good. I would not use a grinding attachment . Good luck, safe holidays.
    Islandcop

Quote Originally Posted by glock19er View Post
    The only thing I hate about this gun is loading the magazines! Base plate digs into my hand with them sharp corners.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    What I did as to modify some K9 base plates. They don't protrude down any further the the factory base plates
    Attached Images Attached Images

I go for the UpLula as well. saves a lot of time and strained fingers plus can be used on other rounds.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Quote Originally Posted by DM123 View Post
    I go for the UpLula as well. saves a lot of time and strained fingers plus can be used on other rounds.
    The UpLula is the best invention since sliced bread.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    The UpLula is the best invention since sliced bread.
    Totally agree.

FWIW, their 1911 adapter works GREAT for single stack magazines (380, 9mm, 40, and 45). No excess wiggle - lines up perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Totally agree.

FWIW, their 1911 adapter works GREAT for single stack magazines (380, 9mm, 40, and 45). No excess wiggle - lines up perfect.
    There's an adapter for single stack ?

Quote Originally Posted by jg rider View Post
    There's an adapter for single stack ?
    Yes. A little pricey, but you get 2 per pack. I have 2 Uplulas, so it worked for me....

https://www.amazon.com/Maglula-1911A...a+1911+adapter