Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steel magazine base plates. :)

Default Steel magazine base plates. :)

If you wanted some for your K, P, CW, St 9 or 40, but were sad to see they're no longer listed...... Look under parts for the PM/CM 9. You'll find it there. It's the same part for all of these.

Yeah they fit, I was having an issue with my P2-9 and S9 seating the magazine, had to hit hard so I could go in.I borrow the CM9 and PM9 steel flush plate and that resolved the problem. I was in the site looking for these and Yeap and as you found them the same place, the strange things that the plastic one cost the same as the metal. The pinky extension made by Pearce fit also.

A little sandpaper on the top of the plastic mag base might fix that problem.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I will leave that option for last resource. Kind of liking the metal plate thing.

Probably. But I'd be dubious about making the plastic base thinner. The reason I go with steel bases is that I've had a plastic Kahr base break with little impact.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    Probably. But I'd be dubious about making the plastic base thinner. The reason I go with steel bases is that I've had a plastic Kahr base break with little impact.
    It wouldn’t really affect the grooves that lock the magazine to the base plate so I don’t think there’s anything to worry about there.

The metal base plates always pinched my pinky on the CM9. I’ve always thought Kahr could improve their magazine base plates.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Anyone looking for magazines, ebay Has a large supply of just about all model mags and the best prices I have seen. Ordered a 7 rd for my CM and shipping was very fast. Perfect transaction. (Free Shipping)

Delivery info

Delivered on Mon, Jul 3

Paid

Jun 29

Shipped

Jun 29

1 item$33.85

ShippingFree

Tax$2.03

Order total$35.88

Kahr Arms MK9 PM9 CM9 9mm 7 Round Magazine with Finger Extension
    $33.85Unit price $33.85

Item number:234310725781
    Returns accepted through Aug 2, 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Anyone looking for magazines, ebay seems to have a large supply and the best prices I have seen. Ordered a 7 rd for my CM and shipping was very fast. Perfect transaction.

Delivery info

Delivered on Mon, Jul 3

Paid

Jun 29

Shipped

Jun 29

Item info

Kahr Arms MK9 PM9 CM9 9mm 7 Round Magazine with Finger Extension
    $33.85Unit price $33.85

Item number:234310725781
    Returns accepted through Aug 2, 2023.

Leave feedback
    Contact seller
    Yes they do, only wish the have metal base plate. I found back plate for $6.99 plus tax and free shipping.Fits Kahr Model(s): CT, CW, CM, TP, P, PM. Caliber(s): 9/40 & .45 ACP Made by NDZ.

IMG_5646.jpg

A Conceal Carry Handgun Must Meet a Minimum of Four Conditions:
    1) It must be utterly reliable.
    2) It should be compact enough to be carried concealed for long periods of time.
    3) It should have a very simple operating drill.
    4) It should fire a cartridge of sufficient power.

It wouldn’t really affect the grooves that lock the magazine to the base plate so I don’t think there’s anything to worry about there.

The metal base plates always pinched my pinky on the CM9. I’ve always thought Kahr could improve their magazine base plates.
    Well, it's possible that if the mag isn't locking in, there's excessive material above the groove to begin with. But it's so thin above the groove in the base on a working mag already that I'm forced by experience to consider that a weak spot. Having your mag spontaneously dump its contents on the ground while in the holster tends to change your perspective. I won't carry any Kahr with a plastic base on the mag anymore. Range mags don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinikahr View Post
    Yes they do, only wish the have metal base plate. I found back plate for $6.99 plus tax and free shipping.Fits Kahr Model(s): CT, CW, CM, TP, P, PM. Caliber(s): 9/40 & .45 ACP Made by NDZ.

IMG_5646.jpg
    I've put NDZ aluminum base plates on a couple other pistols I've had. Love 'em. Maybe we should pester them to make plates for our Kahrs. The etching options are a nice touch.