CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new

Thread: This may be a dumb question, but...

Default This may be a dumb question, but...

...in my ongoing saga to replace my MK9 Elite 98's Meprolights, I went to Kahr's website only to find an "old style" Trijicon front sight and a Meprolight rear site, so no combo for either Trijicon or Meprolight. It looks like I can find "old" style sets on the interwebs, but was curious why Kahr themselves didn't carry a complete set. I can find this on Kahr's site but it won't add to the cart so I'm assuming it is deprecated. Anyone have a similar conundrum lately? Just curious.
    MK9 Elite 98 / K40 SS / PM9 / KIMBER ULTRA CDP II
    NRA EPL / Buckeye Firearms Assn.

I think you are interested in old style sights, but it was not entirely clear to me. Here, at no extra charge, are the two versions: (OLD) https://www.themakogroup.com/meproli...ore-11-04.html and (NEW) https://www.themakogroup.com/meproli...ter-11-04.html

This is from the website of The Mako Group, the US importer of Meprolight sights. I have ordered from them and the sights arrived, though I was not impressed by their timeliness nor response to questions.

I also checked the Trijicon website and their downloadable catalogue and found no sights for Kahrs. This may explain your experience on the Kahr website.

Quote Originally Posted by MrToad View Post
    I can find this on Kahr's site but it won't add to the cart so I'm assuming it is deprecated. Anyone have a similar conundrum lately? Just curious.
    I just tried it and it DID add to the cart. Believe it or not, its probably your browser. Try clearing the cache (history)
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

So, I have tried adding it to my cart on a couple different browsers on two separate computers, and while I see it added to the cart, the amount stays at $0.00, and if I expand the cart, the site says "cart empty", so I'm thinking it might actually not be available on the site.
    MK9 Elite 98 / K40 SS / PM9 / KIMBER ULTRA CDP II
    NRA EPL / Buckeye Firearms Assn.