Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: RAASCO grips

Default RAASCO grips

Just got an email on this from RAASCO out of Las Vegas. I have some of their grips and have gifted several others. Guess the gun biz in every category is tough. Posted as an FYI...

Cut and pasted:
    After nearly ten years of grip building, RAASCO Grips is announcing that we will be ending our grip building operations by year end. We've found that in the current competitive market, the margins on grips do not warrant continued operations. We are moving on to other pursuits and products. We've enjoyed building quality grips and may continue to build select custom exotic burl grips beyond the end of the year. By year end, we will no longer be building Dymondwood, Phenolic or Hardwood grips. We're not planning on closing our business, just changing our focus. So we'll still be around to help.

As we work toward winding down our grips operation, we have lowered the prices on a large portion of our inventory of Dymondwood grips as our way of clearing out the remaining inventory. It's a great time to take advantage of these low prices but once these grips are gone, the opportunity to save is gone.

We'll be adding more inventory to the website through the end of the year as we work to complete grips currently in production and use up some of our existing grip scales.

https://raasco.com/
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

Some nice looking grips.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."