CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Xssights

Thread: A Miracle has been delivered !!!!!!

Default A Miracle has been delivered !!!!!!

After shooting about 30 rds of Federal ammo this morning.....the miracle happened...I can now hand rack ammo in my CW380, and even eject it too!!! I usually try after each 4 mags worth of ammo I shoot. A little stiff and a still a bit gritty, but it works!! Also adding a grip made a vast improvement in the way it helps shooting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesomeness! You might want to keep an eye on the grip where it hits the mag release. Not sure how much strength it has there but if it slips over the release button, it might result in a bad thing.
    Maybe a little surgery with an exacto knife is in order.
    Like the holster, looks really good.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Awesomeness! You might want to keep an eye on the grip where it hits the mag release. Not sure how much strength it has there but if it slips over the release button, it might result in a bad thing.
    Maybe a little surgery with an exacto knife is in order.
    Like the holster, looks really good.
    If you look really close you can see where I did slight rounding of the area around the mag release. Not sure if this is the grip I will keep in the long run.....I like the ones that go up the beaver tail.

Sho nuff, lookin closer I can see that. Must not of had my spectacles on earlier. Well done.

I used an inner tube till I built up my courage and stippled my PM45. I like it much better now. Not too course, plenty good grip.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by mark7mod0 View Post
    If you look really close you can see where I did slight rounding of the area around the mag release. Not sure if this is the grip I will keep in the long run.....I like the ones that go up the beaver tail.
    Limbsavers are a good grip............go up the beavertail. I prefer the Pachmayr grip sleeve for the Kahr's myself.