Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: New Member from East TN

Default New Member from East TN

Hello,

I am just joining this forum because night before last I ordered a CM9 from Rural King and am expecting it in about a week. I had been carrying my Taurus TCP and lately my 709 but saw a review of the CM9 by Hickock45 and it looked like a nice gun.

I had been eyeing the gun because of the Rural King 'special buy'. The gun was advertised in my email at 243 given you get a 12% discount of their special buy price of 279 for the Burnt Bronze. I never thought of Burnt Bronze and watched every day as I got emails saying the gun was on sale 'today only' for nearly a whole week. At one point I even put it in my cart and got two days of emails reminding me the cart had something in it and I must have forgotten to buy it. Finally, the other night, I pulled the trigger and ordered it. Lo and behold, the next morning the price jumped 60 bucks and they were sold out as well. Guess I am supposed to get this gun as I did almost everything to miss this deal but got in by grace it seems.

Welcome from Kentucky Jack! Excellent price on that CM9. You did real good. Dont forget to submit the receipt online for the free magazine. I snagged one of the burnt bronze CW9 when they were on sale last week, should be picking it up from the LGS either tomorrow or friday. Welcome to the Kahr Club

Welcome
    ​O|||||||O

Welcome from middle Tennessee. Sounds like you got a good deal, enjoy!

Cm9 rules. Welcome from a middle Tennessee native long time displaced.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/