Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: New Forum Member...New Kahr P45 owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Forum Member...New Kahr P45 owner

Just wanted to say hi. I recently got a P45 at to what I consider a great deal. I can't wait for this rain/flooding to stop so I can go to the range and break her in.

I noticed there isn't many topics regarding the P45.

Any suggestions for a IWB holder for it?

Thanks for any/all help!

J

Welcome.

Leather or kydex? I prefer leather. Dual snap IWB works great for me. There are many brands that are fine. There's also those N82 worth checking out. Others probably have more knowledge about kydex than I.

Nice pistol.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Welcome.

Leather or kydex? I prefer leather. Dual snap IWB works great for me. There are many brands that are fine. There's also those N82 worth checking out. Others probably have more knowledge about kydex than I.

Nice pistol.
    Thank you. This actually will be my first IWB carry. I don't think my first IWB will be leather. Still putting in time researching on what to get. I'll check out the N82

Check out Garrett's Silent Thunder. Kydex lined with leather. Very tough but nice to your guns finish.
    I think it would be a perfect match for the P45. I use them for my 1911's, also my PM45.
    Took me awhile experimenting with positions and cant, I never really was an IWB guy but I finally got it and use it every day.

Easier to hide the barrel and a shirt covers the grip easily.

There's are a plethora of choices and options out there these days. Another to look at it PJ. All kydex but a good rig.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Check out Garrett's Silent Thunder. Kydex lined with leather. Very tough but nice to your guns finish.
    I think it would be a perfect match for the P45. I use them for my 1911's, also my PM45.
    Took me awhile experimenting with positions and cant, I never really was an IWB guy but I finally got it and use it every day.

Easier to hide the barrel and a shirt covers the grip easily.

There's are a plethora of choices and options out there these days. Another to look at it PJ. All kydex but a good rig.
    Thanks for the info! I will definitely look into those 2 holsters. I kinda like the idea of Kydex/Leather