Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best CW9 price I could find

Default Best CW9 price I could find

So I bought it! Free shipping too. If you're on the fence or looking.. I don't think you'll beat this price. Just an FYI from a new guy. It'll be here tomorrow. Geezer https://www.smga.com/p-125701-kahr-a...d-holster.aspx

Great deal....Buds wants $302...next best price to this i have seen. Waiting on my CM9 with the holster and extra mag I just bought. Hope we both get good ones!!!

Amen to that. Got my fingers crossed.

Great find Geezer, welcome to the forum and don't forget to submit the form online for the free magazine.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

I could not be more pleased. Came in clean and oiled. But I'll do it myself. No burrs or bad flashing. Trigger is outstanding! Plus it came with two mags, a holster and a free zip up gun pouch for Smokey Mountain. Now all I have to do is figure out how to resize a pic. Very happy new Kahr owner. Hope I still am after I shoot it.

Last edited by Geezer2; 09-05-2017 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Photo didn't load

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer2 View Post
    I could not be more pleased. Came in clean and oiled. But I'll do it myself. No burrs or bad flashing. Trigger is outstanding! Plus it came with two mags, a holster and a free zip up gun pouch for Smokey Mountain. Now all I have to do is figure out how to resize a pic. Very happy new Kahr owner. Hope I still am after I shoot it.
    Good for you!!! Looking forward for a range report! My purchase of the CM9 was delayed by a glitch in the system...just called and it was loaded for shipping.

Awesome. Looking forward to the range report.

Dave

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Geezer, you did a lot better than I last month - bought mine from Tombstone Tactical for $313 - free shipping, but no extra mag, holster or pouch.

They are nice little guns, aren't they? Haven't got out to shoot mine yet.

Signed,
    Another Old Geezer.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Haven't shot mine yet either. We have so much smoke and I have COPD so I'm staying in the house. Which gives me lots of time to fondle her. I really am amazed at the construction and machining on this CW9. Based on what I'd read, I wasn't sure what to expect. They seemed to be a little hit and miss. I am looking forward to taking her for a spin and will report back when I do.