Xssights   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best CW9 price I could find

Everybody gots smoke right now, pretty thick even over here on the wrong side of the mountain.

I been sick for a couple weeks, taking antibiotics and not improving. Hoping to get some different stuff today.
    Doc told me to stay inside too. I don't think I got COPD but who knows, maybe I do and haven't added it to the list yet.

Got me one of them tennis elbows too and never played tennis, life ain't fair. I did play racket ball back maybe in the 80's, guess that's sort of like tennis only the racket's smaller and the girls don't wear them short skirts as much.

Made me start watching beach volley ball it did.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You did good Geezer and you lucked out on it being clean with no flashing. Mine sure was dirty and had flashing everywhere.

As an aside, when you clean and oil it, check and make sure your front sight posts are mushroomed correctly and look like they are anchored properly as mine flew off the first time I fired it.

Say Col. Bawanna, gettin' older sure sucks, doesn't it? I wake up every day to a new pain somewhere else on my carcass, not to mention the old ones still bugging me. But just waking up is a good sign. Hope you get over whatever is ailing you.

About the only smoke haze we get here is from the "slash & burn" farmers down in Mexico's Yucatan. The Gulf breezes carry it all the way up here. then there are the huge clouds of high altitude dust that blows in all the way across the Atlantic from the Sahara Desert. Can't hardly win no how.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I checked with a local gun dealer we have in our area(only 1, As I live in a rural area). He gave me a price of $325 for a new CT9 , and a price of $335 for a CW9. Are those decent prices? I thought the CT 9 would be the pricier of the two?
    thanks,
    Jim

Sounds ok to me. Not lowest but not bad.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Not bad prices.
    Look at it this way, if you ordered one online for about $300 - $335, you might have to pay shipping and around $25 for the FFL transfer fee. And buying from your LGS, you'll get to examine it hands-on.
    -Rudyard Kipling

I agree that the price is reasonable.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Not bad prices.
    Look at it this way, if you ordered one online for about $300 - $335, you might have to pay shipping and around $25 for the FFL transfer fee. And buying from your LGS, you'll get to examine it hands-on.
    Kind of what I figured, the shipping cost is the difference! Do you think the Ct9 is a better value than the CW9? I'll probably never carry it, but have it by my nightstand in the bedroom.
    thanks,
    Jim

In that case i’d Get the CT9
    -Rudyard Kipling

Me too. If you don't intend to carry much I'd go the CT. I'd probably go the CT anyhow.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."