Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any KelTec Owners here??

Default Any KelTec Owners here??

Just curious how many of you ride the fence on the darkside... Personally I always thought keltec to be somewhat subpar from other brands, that is until I owned one.. well actually i own two of the P32 both gens... been a couple years now, carry the gen 2, 24/7, easiest gun ive ever carried hands down...pajamas around the house the whole nine yards, primary and back up as needed... over 1200 flawless rounds through it, absolutely love this thing.....

on my radar...in no particular order

KSG
    PMR-30
    CMR-30
    Sub 2k glock
    how many of you are bold enough to admit you carry or own such a piece 😁??
    RIP Muggsy

I used to have a PF9. Never had a problem with it, just didnt enjoy shooting it. I would really like a sub 2000 to use with all my glock 17 mags. Would be a sweet combo.

I think kel tecs business model is backwards...they pump out so many handguns that few people buy when they should be churning out the KSG and their rifles no one can find...
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

I've owned two KT's over the years. One had the worse trigger I've ever used and the other just didn't work well. This was years ago and maybe they've improved, but I never bought another.

I own and really enjoy my two Keltecs, a PMR and a CMR. Both are reliable and a real blast to shoot. The CMR has a habit of not picking up the second round in a mag, but all others feed fine. Go figure. These were purchased as "fun guns" for no purpose other than to make me smile. They do.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Had and sold a PF9, it hurt to shoot. I have a Sub2000 that takes my M&P 9mm mags and it's a great PCC. I keep looking at the PLR16 and SU16 series, interesting firearms.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Default Any KelTec Owners here??

I'm very fond of my P-32...everyday....backup or solo.

My P-11 has a nasty trigger, but it's reliable. I'd probably need to press it up against something to hit it, but I'd be confident it would deliver it's payload.

Sub-2000: I've yet to have someone shoot mine that didn't have a favorable comment about it.

PMR-30: fun plinker...with lots of flame

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

I have thought about getting a Keltec but the ejector looked too cheap. Bought a Taurus TCP instead.

You guys have piqued my interest in the p32. Are they still making them, cant find any at the usual online gun outlets?
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

I don't see the point in 32s. The gun is almost the size of a 380 and the punch is so much less.

Gen 1 P32; Lehigh copper bullets Xtreme Cavitator. Recoils like a .22. Pocket carry in a Remora or Uncle George holster; back-up only. Every day carry in my car's seat pocket. Primary carry is a CM9 pocket carry.
    Do not have a .380. It is almost the size of the CM9 and has less punch.
    Sub 2000; 9 mm Glock mags (I do not own a Glock). 45 degree side mount red dot "co-witness" sight. Blow-back recoil is somewhat noticeable.