Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Any KelTec Owners here??

I have a p3at that I've had for about 5 yrs that has been flawless. It gets carried allot and shot a little. Never had the .380 keyhole but I remember a warranty return for no rifling in the barrel.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I took the P3AT to the range again and used a cardboard back behind the paper and it didn't make those "keyhole" looking marks. It shot excellent but I noticed after about 75 rounds the gun gets really dirty and the action becomes gritty but it just keeps chugging along. Rides excellent in a SM2 Sticky holster in the pocket, hasn't left my side since I put it through its paces. Been using Fiocchi Extrema as carry ammo. Seems to perform just as well as critical defense and is about 8 dollars cheaper per box.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Good news. It was just tearing the paper before as someone predicted. That's a good thing.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."