Hello all, I'll start by saying I do not intend for this Thread to restart the Sparky discussion from 2 years ago. In the 2 years since Sparky's demise life has prevented me from replacing my PM 45. Finally the stars of the universe aligned and I had the funds to buy another PM45. As fate would have it Bruiser turned out to be a PM4543N (Night Sites) and thanks to the GREAT guys at a LGS in the Lafayette area the price was actually lower than what Sparky had cost me 7 years ago. I'm happy to say that Bruiser has been flawless right out of the box and just as accurate and pleasurable to shoot as Sparky was if not more so. I would like to again thank "wyntrout" for his assistance with photos in my past post and "b4uqzme" for the generous offer he made while trying to convince me to ship Sparky's remains to Kahr. In the last 2 years I have sat with a friend that has been reloading his ammo for over 30 years and learned the in and out loading my own ammo for all of my firearms except for shotguns and 22 cal. for obvious reasons. All of my defensive rounds are factory packed Hornady defensive products and Bruiser spits them out very accurately.I have been able to reproduce the velocities and performance of the factory rounds for my practice ammo and the world is good again. Hope life has treated all of you well and I'll be seeing y'all in the forums from time to time.

Charlie