Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: New Member from Iowa

Default New Member from Iowa

Hi everyone. I have been a longtime admirer of Kahr handguns. I am quite ashamed to say that 5+ years ago I happened to purchase a used K9 pistol that I foolishly let slip from my ownership. It was a great pistol, functioned perfectly and shot to point of aim right out of the box. I have regretted letting it go ever since. My local pawn shop has 3 used polymer framed Kahrs that I have been looking at, but I just can't get the steel framed K9 that I had out of my mind. I am currently devouring everything I can from this forum trying to decide what to try to buy. I really love the heft and looks of the K series pistols but they command a premium price. I will just continue to study the forum for the time being until I find the right Kahr at the right price. This looks like a very informative forum!

A fella with 1911 as a last name can't be all bad.

The K and MK are sweet and the Flagship of the Kahr line. I too love the looks and the heft doesn't bother me none.
    I carry a Polymer PM45 (in addition to my 1911 of course) but if they made a K45 tomorrow, I'd have me one on Wednesday.

Welcome, glad you found us.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Will1911
    Just remember, good things come to those who wait.

By the way do you have a 1911?

Howdy from Texas!

Welcome!

Welcome from Kentucky! The K9 is truly a sweet firearm. Although the polymer ones are too. I don't think you could go wrong with any Kahr... lol
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."