Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace

Thread: New to Kahr

Default New to Kahr

Hi everyone I am new to Kahr and the site. I shoot traditional bows instead of compounds and fly fish instead of normal fishing poles so why not be different when it comes to guns and try Kahr. I have several glocks and love them but hate the width, the G 43 is thin but something about the Kahr is appealing to me. I have ordered a cw380 with the grey cerekote slide and cant wait to get it. Really looking at one of the P9 or K9 for a 9mm carry gun. I like the blackened stainless P9 with night sights and wondered if anyone has one and how they like it.
    Thanks
    D

I like to think the Kahr is normal and all the rest are the different ones.

I don't have a P9 so I'll let others address that. Like all the polymer models I think you'd like it just fine. I do like the size of the P's.

Welcome, glad you found us.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

thank you for taking the time to say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by KDale View Post
    Hi everyone I am new to Kahr and the site. I shoot traditional bows instead of compounds and fly fish instead of normal fishing poles so why not be different when it comes to guns and try Kahr. I have several glocks and love them but hate the width, the G 43 is thin but something about the Kahr is appealing to me. I have ordered a cw380 with the grey cerekote slide and cant wait to get it. Really looking at one of the P9 or K9 for a 9mm carry gun. I like the blackened stainless P9 with night sights and wondered if anyone has one and how they like it.
    Thanks
    D
    Nothing wrong with Retro/Traditional. I have a steel 1911 45 acp pistol, but really enjoy shooting my recently purchased Uberti .45 Colt SAA revolver.
    For every day carry however, it is plastic (oops, I mean polymer). CM9 in the front pocket. When on the belt, it is either a CW9 or CW45.

I love my MK9.

Welcome to the forum......I have a CT9 that I have been carrying in a IWB holster which is very thin and comfortable to carry.

Welcome to the forum.
    I have a PM 9 that has never failed with the 6 round mag. I'll never sale it!