Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Ct 380 CW380

Default Ct 380 CW380

I'm seriously considering buying one online from Gun Buyer $224.00 and free shipping. It has a LW barrel so it should be accurate. I read mixed reviews from great gun to sorry I bought it. What is everyones opinion of this gun (With Lehigh ammo) ?

Quote Originally Posted by cardguy View Post
    I'm seriously considering buying one online from Gun Buyer $224.00 and free shipping. It has a LW barrel so it should be accurate. I read mixed reviews from great gun to sorry I bought it. What is everyones opinion of this gun (With Lehigh ammo) ?
    Maybe I'm just a simpleton but this post really confuses me. Are you talking about the CT 380 or the CW 380, those are different guns, neither of which have polygonal LW barrels. Both of those are land and groove.

As I understand it the P380 is the only Kahr .380 that has polygonal rifling.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Quote Originally Posted by JethrosDad View Post
    Maybe I'm just a simpleton but this post really confuses me. Are you talking about the CT 380 or the CW 380, those are different guns, neither of which have polygonal LW barrels. Both of those are land and groove.

As I understand it the P380 is the only Kahr .380 that has polygonal rifling.
    I got my info crossed. I guess at the range the gun is intended for it wouldn't make a difference on the LW barrel or standard barrel.

I shot a PM9 a friend has, and I did not shoot any better than with my CM9....and vice versa with him shooting my CM9. I find this is true with other guns I own with both guns having a different barrel......except for long range shooting. Self defense up close and personal....all the same to me.

Paid $280 for my CT380 early last year. VERY nice little gun that is easier to manipulate than the tiny CW, although the slide is still tough to rack. I like the longer grip too. Ya oughta jump on that Tombstone deal - they're pretty fast & reliable.
    It's not a whole lot smaller than my new CW9, except most noticeably in width.

My CT380 ran everything (including Hornady CD) except WWB. But then again, I've had trouble with the WWB range ammo in my Ruger LCP and also the Ruger SR9 & Ruger SR45.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Paid $280 for my CT380 early last year. VERY nice little gun that is easier to manipulate than the tiny CW, although the slide is still tough to rack. I like the longer grip too. Ya oughta jump on that Tombstone deal - they're pretty fast & reliable.
    It's not a whole lot smaller than my new CW9, except most noticeably in width.

My CT380 ran everything (including Hornady CD) except WWB. But then again, I've had trouble with the WWB range ammo in my Ruger LCP and also the Ruger SR9 & Ruger SR45.
    Yes that's a great price. I have a Ruger LC9s so I'm thinking of the CW380. TheFirearmGuy has some Kahr videos I've been watching too. I'll order one from Tomestone Tactical in a few days. Thanks.