Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Pm/cm kydex holster fit

Default Pm/cm kydex holster fit

Should a kydex holster made for a pm9 also fit the cm9? I bought a kydex holster listed for the pm9/cm9 and it is way to tight, not at all how it should be, and you can tell it was made for one of the guns, just wondering if it wasn't made for the pm and since the slides are cut slightly different that it won't work for the cm9

thanks

PM9 and CM9 use the same holsters from what I have seen advertised .... the one I bought did. It was a Fast Draw USA IWB Kydex sold on Amazon. Also just a bit of info....if you want a Pachmayr rubber grip for the CM9...the one that says Ruger LC9 is also the same one that fits Ruger LC9, LC380, SR9C, Sig P938, P238, Kahr PM9, PM40.

Quote Originally Posted by mark7mod0 View Post
    PM9 and CM9 use the same holsters from what I have seen advertised .... the one I bought did. It was a Fast Draw USA IWB Kydex sold on Amazon. Also just a bit of info....if you want a Pachmayr rubber grip for the CM9...the one that says Ruger LC9 is also the same one that fits Ruger LC9, LC380, SR9C, Sig P938, P238, Kahr PM9, PM40.

Thanks....I am using the talon rubber grip, adds almost no thickness and feels great!

Quote Originally Posted by vinnier6 View Post
    Thanks....I am using the talon rubber grip, adds almost no thickness and feels great!
    I use Talon grips on some of my guns also...really like them. For the Kahrs having a bit thinner grip, the added girth of the Pachmayr just seems to give my hand a stronger position with having more of an area to hold on to.

if it's a kydex holster, it may have the retention screw turned too tight . did you check to see if it was screwed excessively tight?

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELEIVER