Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today was the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    That's too bad. The A6s they used to fly out of there (maybe they still have some EA6s, I don't know) did make some noise taking off! That sign used to make me smile every time I saw it. You're in a beautiful spot.
    All the EA-6 aircraft are gone now. They were replaced with the Modified F-18 Hornets....the EA-18G Growlers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a great photo. My brother flew F/A 18s and was on the Lincoln's first deployment. He was out of LeMoore though and I think the Lincoln was in Alameda then and later came to Everett.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    That's a great photo. My brother flew F/A 18s and was on the Lincoln's first deployment. He was out of LeMoore though and I think the Lincoln was in Alameda then and later came to Everett.
    I was never stationed at NAS Lemoore, just went to Special Weapons Loading Training there for a few weeks. Was a nice base. NAS Whidbey was my favorite base though. Most people talk about how great the area is, which is true, but the base ( actually 2 including the seaplane base) was well designed and had a great housing area.

Good work brother. I was in infantry in Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by CPTKILLER View Post
    Good work brother. I was in infantry in Vietnam.
    Rough life in the infantry. I was lucky...as a crewman, when I landed in the helo, hot shower and decent meal everyday. After Vietnam I went into fixed wing aircraft squadrons as an ejection seat mech...missed the helos, close net group. Officers and enlisted meshed more than in fighter or attack squadrons.