CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Cz p-01

Something to be said for having the same sight sets on multiple guns too. Familiarity.

Now yall got me prowling for a PCR again. Knock it off would ya?

Got kitchen cabinets coming end of the month, the price and visualizing a derelict in a wheelchair installing them is painful.

I better find a PCR to ease my pain.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Remove the washers from under the factory P-01 screws and they should work ok with G10 grips without interfering with the hammer spring.

I'm thinking about some Meprolight sights for my P-01. That is what came on my H&K p30sk and the SP-01 and I like them. Easy to see during the day too.

Cajun gun works spring kit inbound due tomorrow for the new pistol. I can't leave well enough alone.
    Thanks!

Good to know. I do like Meprolights and prefer them to Trijicon but couldn't find the right size during my searching. Never tried the Truglows before so I figured I'd give them a shot. I installed some XS Big Dots on a PPQ and am having mixed reviews on them, but I need to give it some more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

Now yall got me prowling for a PCR again. Knock it off would ya?

Got kitchen cabinets coming end of the month, the price and visualizing a derelict in a wheelchair installing them is painful.

I better find a PCR to ease my pain.
    I'm gonna say Greg made me do it. It was those psychedelic grip screws on his SP-01 that pushed me into it.

I feel your pain on that cabinet install. I did that few years ago and man it was some work. Ended up hanging one cabinet 3 times cause the wife wanted it moved an inch here then an inch there.

You need to find and get that PCR to ease the pain.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

De Guns had 16 PCR's on Saturday---only 3 left. Picked mine up this morning. Better hurry.

https://www.deguns.net/cz-75-pcr-911...le-p/91194.htm

"I'm gonna say Greg made me do it."

You have not idea how many different things I have, do, love that I can blame on Greg. Helped me fix a few dozen things too.

I'm still draining his brain frequently, I don't see any end in sight.

From knives to guns to Tiger Balm for my rusty joints...........I should probably build a shrine to that man.

I found a couple PCR's, not many. Not the only problem which is extremely consistent is deneiro. That's money for you single lingual folks.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."