CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feeling some love for my CW45

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Thanks! That photo was taken with "HDR Paint" enabled in the camera . It's not the best for detail; there's another of my dogs in the photo, she's the reddish brown blob just below the large bush/tree.

Regards,
    Greg
    Those paint pictures are great! Didn't know anything like that was available. They would make great enlargements to hang on your wall. None of my cameras have that feature.

Greg, those Kahrs are in such great shape they look new! Out of that group which ones do you carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    Those paint pictures are great! Didn't know anything like that was available. They would make great enlargements to hang on your wall. None of my cameras have that feature.
    Thanks! I've a couple of Sony cameras that have the feature. I found it by accident when taking that photo I posted.
    Here are a few more from then:

It's not the best mode for people as it leaves you looking like you haven't washed in a while:

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    Greg, those Kahrs are in such great shape they look new! Out of that group which ones do you carry?
    MB,
    The CW45 gets carried quite a bit, even among my other firearms.
    Though it's the new to the family, the MK9 would be my second choice.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Great pictures. For some reason I can't help but think of Louis Lamour looking at them. Sun ups and sun downs are epic down there. Great photo.

On the negative side I can't help but picture my chair buried up to the axles amongst the vegetation, snakes and spiders.

Sure like wander about that country given a great pair of legs though, and maybe a jeep.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It has already turned cool up here. I think the desert might be calling in the future. Thanks for sharing the photos too!
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Yup, we dropped down into the high 50's and 60's and wet last few days. Actually kind of nice for a bit. Fall is upon us though.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."