CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace

Thread: New to Kahr from NC

Default New to Kahr from NC

First off I want to thank this forum for the information that helped me make a decision to purchase a CW380....And get a free Mag.

Even though I've been around firearms all my life This is my first Kahr. Tomorrow is range day and i'll to report back.

Good choice.

Welcome and good luck with the CW380. On my second Kahr...CW380 and a CM9. Any problems and you have a lot of long time, multi Kahr pistol owners to rely on for help. Have had help from a few of them myself.

Welcome from Hickory N.C.
    CM9 CW9 CW45

Welcome from Burlington NC. I got to tell you though, your screen name makes me a little nauseous. I like my blue a little darker!

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKROCKER View Post
    Welcome from Burlington NC. I got to tell you though, your screen name makes me a little nauseous. I like my blue a little darker!
    Oh meee I can't wait till roundball starts then. It's all in fun, well until you introuduse dook into it.

Welcome to the forum from Missouri.

Welcome from Southern Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by UNC1N17 View Post
    First off I want to thank this forum for the information that helped me make a decision to purchase a CW380....And get a free Mag.

Even though I've been around firearms all my life This is my first Kahr. Tomorrow is range day and i'll to report back.
    And the range report. I love the way it carries in my front pocket. However from the first to the last shot it failed to go completely into battery. I shot about 180 rounds of round nose fmj of various brands. My left palm is brused from slapping the slide. I'm willing to let Kahr have a go at it. I really want to like this little backup.

Quote Originally Posted by UNC1N17 View Post
    And the range report. I love the way it carries in my front pocket. However from the first to the last shot it failed to go completely into battery. I shot about 180 rounds of round nose fmj of various brands. My left palm is brused from slapping the slide. I'm willing to let Kahr have a go at it. I really want to like this little backup.
    Probably the extractor. I had the same problem with my newest one (my 4th!) As soon as I called, Kahr authorized a return and then replaced the extractor with an "upgraded" one and sent it back. Its fine now.
    Some of the guys on here feel comfortable modifying the extractor themselves with a dremel, but not me. It just wasn't much trouble sending it in, and no shipping charge.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899