Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I found this wonderful forum. Now it's decision time.

I'm a believer in the p380 and cw380. Great shooting pocket pistols. I agree the P is not worth the extra money, unless you get a great bargain. Pocket carry is all I can do every day. If I carried IWB it would be something bigger.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

P7rancher, I would go with the CM9; mine CM9 is my EDC, sometimes pocket (easily), sometimes IWB (prefered)/OWB ; one very important thing to remember is the cost of 9mm v 380. the more ammo will cost you the less you will eventually practice. the little guns are underrated at extended range (70/120ft.) but even at closer ranges practice is needed to consistantly control recoil and deal with that short (very small margin of error) sight radius. if you can,do a IDPA match; it will be a real eye opener of how you and your Kahr do, and will be fun besides!

NRA LIFER
    IDPA BELEIVER