Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDZ ...aftermarket slide back plates for Kahr pistols

Default NDZ ...aftermarket slide back plates for Kahr pistols

https://www.amazon.com/Engraved-Blac...de+back+plates Has anyone purchased one of these aftermarket back plates? If so, comments about good or bad.

It will work fine, I just don’t know why anyone would want it though

Quote Originally Posted by vinnier6 View Post
    It will work fine, I just don’t know why anyone would want it though
    Seems like a quick way to waste about 17 bucks!!!

Fleabay has em...........................................

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Fleabay has em...........................................
    And they are $3.00 more on e bay.

I don't know why the maker would do them in black for Kahrs. There are way more stainless Kahrs than black ones...

I got a black on on ebay to replace my stock one after I had to basically destroy it to get it off because there was an irregularity in the slide. I don't think it was a waste of 17 bucks.

mine has held up well. It is made of black aluminum, fit was excellent. YMMV
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Looks great and ties in perfectly with the black frame on all the poly guns.

One mans waste of money is another mans treasure.

I thought of that this morning as I wandered our local gun show. One time I wandered and had a little jingle in my pocket and I couldn't find a thing to waste it on. Lots of nice stuff I didn't have enough for that I wanted of course but none of the usual little trinkets that I often times have a want for.

Oh well, maybe next money if I can hold onto the jingle that long. (not likely).
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

And I like it also. The reason I was looking at these actually because I marked and mangled mine trying to get the one off my CM9. I got it to work after some "fine tuning' with a file and some sand paper, but might try one of these to give it a personal touch. Also is it me, the hole for access to the release pin looks larger on the aftermarket one?

Actually the hole is deceiving. What you have to push is much smaller than the hole, like half the size of the hole. Need a small jewelers screwdriver or a very small pin punch to hit the pin.

That tripped me up first time I took one of mine off. Push and push and nothing happens. Wasn't hitting in the right little spot.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."